• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow from Bookeo to Google Sheets just stopped working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranelson

We have a workflow which is triggered upon a new booking from Bookeo being made. Data is then formatted and sent to Google Sheets. After setting up this workflow, it worked flawlessly for about 4 days and then just stopped. There was one error on the 1st due to no phone number being available to format. I made a slight change and re-executed the task which succeeded. No triggers/executions have happened since then. I've even tried saving and resending a test (which is now just stuck awaiting a response even after multiple bookings (to include a dummy booking I personally made). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ranelson

Could you please share the name of the workflow along with your registered email address with Pabbly, so that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @ranelson

Could you please try reconfiguring the Bookeo trigger event once and then try again?

1662638343682.png

ranelson

I did this and got the webhook response. After the response, I went through the next steps and confirmed all the mapping was good and then saved the workflow. It seems to be working now. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.