• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow getting hung up on Create Conversation step

zbliss5000

Hello, my workflow is getting hung up and not firing properly. I am not sure the exact issue but I believe it is getting hung up on my "create a conversation" step. Can someone please take a look?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @zbliss5000,

Please share your workflow with us at the provided email address so that we can gain a better understanding of your issue.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zbliss5000

We have checked your workflow from our end and it is not getting hanged also, if your workflow is still not getting triggered then kindly recapture the webhook response once and then try again.

1681709557771.png

zbliss5000

Hey @zbliss5000

We have checked your workflow from our end and it is not getting hanged also, if your workflow is still not getting triggered then kindly recapture the webhook response once and then try again.

View attachment 24544
I just checked it again today and it is not triggering properly. Could you take a look again? We got several replies via Smartlead, but it did not import them into the pipeline in HighLevel.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zbliss5000

Can you please try checking the webhook URL once in your triggering application whether it is still intact or not? Along with that please recapture the webhook response and then try again.