• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow is actioning an old file

Hello. We have a new workflow that I cloned and amended to cater for the new input files. It worked a few times, but is now continually actioning a previous file that was submitted, rather than the current file.
Have I missed a step?
Task History ID -

IjU3NmMwNTZlMDYzNjA0Mzc1MjZhNTUzNDUxM2E1MTYxNTQzOCI_3D_pc​

Executed at

Apr 26, 2024 16:18:34, (UTC+12:00) Pacific/Auckland​

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @atatu.co.nz

We don't have a full understanding of your use case, but based on what we know, it seems like you've statically passed the file ID and URL in the Google Sheets and Google Drive action steps.

We suggest reviewing your workflow and dynamically mapping the fields based on your specific use case.

E.g. -

1714112079353.png

No, the spreadsheet itself is working fine. I think that the problem lies in the creation of the output files. They need to be updated. Thanks for your help.