• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not saved?

linkport

Hi,

We have the workflow with ID IjU3NmMwNTY5MDYzMzA0MzA1MjY4NTUzNiI_3D_pc

This workflow contains 4 steps but only the first 2 are being executed. There are no errors. It just seems Pabbly is executing an old workflow even if we have extended the amount of steps.

You can see the amount of steps published in the workflow vs the amount of steps in the history log.

Can you please check?
Thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @linkport

As I can check, you have put the delay of 36 Hours in the delay action step in your workflow so it will send the Whatsapp message when the delay gets completed.

Please wait for 36 hours and check.

Let me know if you face any kind of issues.

linkport

Hi @Arshita ,

Thanks for the help. I thought the history shows all the steps of the workflow and the current step of each process, but I get what you say.

Thanks again.
Pablo