• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow Not Starting on Schedule

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @realestatebroker

As I can check from your workflow, I have observed that you are facing errors in two action steps: "Google Sheets: Update Cell Value" and "ChatGPT: Ask ChatGPT".

The error you are receiving from the "Google Sheets: Update Cell Value step" indicates "RESOURCE_EXHAUSTED" and "RATE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED." which means that Google Sheets has specific threshold limits for each Google account, which may have been exceeded during the execution of your workflows. To resolve this, I suggest you to wait for some time and then try to capture the response again.

2023-05-19_16h28_00.png

The second error is from the "ChatGPT: Ask ChatGPT step". This error occurs when Pabbly Connect waits for 40 seconds to receive a response from OpenAI. If the response does not arrive within that time window, the error is triggered. We have already reached out to OpenAI and requested optimization of their API responses, but we have not yet received a response from them.

2023-05-19_16h56_28.png