• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

workflow not trigger on "send on event"

luabrankatz

my workflow is:
trigger (google sheet new row) -> telegram

when i click send all data from google sheet the workflow trigger but when i add a new event the workflow doesnt trigger. (send on event is marked in google sheet)

any one faced this issue?

manthan

Staff member
Hey @luabrankatz

According to the workflow history, you are receiving the response in Google Sheets, and a photo along with a text message is being sent from Telegram. Please review this from your end and inform us if you have any concerns.

luabrankatz

Hey @luabrankatz

According to the workflow history, you are receiving the response in Google Sheets, and a photo along with a text message is being sent from Telegram. Please review this from your end and inform us if you have any concerns.
Hey manthan,
thank you for your fast response.

the historical data that is being shown in my account is a result of me doing it manually by navigatin to Extensions in google sheet -> pabbly connect webhooks -> Send All Data.

the issue that i am facing is when i try to trigger the workflow by filling the missing cell in that google sheet, it just doesn't trigger.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @luabrankatz

Kindly try using "Send On Event" when setting up Google Sheets if the data is coming from a Google application or if you manually enter it. If the data is coming from a third-party application, however, you may need to choose "Auto Send On Schedule" or "Send on Event" which will forward the data in exactly one hour.

Furthermore, ensure that the data is filled in up to your trigger column. Only then will it be transferred to your workflow. If you fill any other cell, the data will not be forwarded except to the trigger column cell.

1711708767132.png