• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not working/trigger not fired

mattara

I am facing a major issue on my workflow, where the google sheets trigger is not fired. I inserted it right and tested the connection. Data is sent on testing the connection, but afterwards the workflow does not get triggered and it does not run therefore. Please help!

1703885066568.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @mattara,

To make automation work, you need to enable 'Send On Event' if you're manually entering data into your Google Sheets. If the data added to your Google Sheets comes from another API or third party application, you also need to enable 'Auto Send on Schedule'.
Please make sure that you have enabled the 'Auto Send on Schedule' feature.
1699229742551.png

Note: If your data is being added from an external source/API, your workflow will take up to 1 hour to get triggered.

mattara

Hi, thank you! That was the problem. Thank you, now working.
One more question: currently when execution on 1 new line, Pabbly consumes 2 tasks. How can I do that only 1 task is consumed?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Is your workflow triggered twice when a new line is added to Google Sheets? If so, could you please share the Workflow URL where you have this concern?
I am not exactly sure what you mean by '2 tasks consume'.

mattara

This is the workflow:

Before I am adding a new row, the count of TASKS REMAINING is

9992​

Afterwards it is 9990.
I just added one new line though. I guess it has something to do with column G, right?
I need to fill it with sample/placeholder data in order to have the execution run. Then it gets overridden with the post-url.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The workflow you have shared has 4 paid tasks.
1703956523056.png

Therefore, each time you add a new line to your Google Sheets spreadsheet and your workflow gets triggered, 4 tasks will be consumed from your allotted REMAINING TASKS.
1703956734538.png

To understand how tasks are calculated in Pabbly Connect, please watch the video shared below.