• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow step names not showing in history

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have named every step of my workflow so I can track and troubleshoot issues but when I look at the steps of a completed workflow in the history, none of my named steps show the names I've taken the time to make. Why is this? I can't track issues without seeing the names of the steps in the history. Can you fix this please?

Fagun Shah

Looks like that internal module renamed named are not showing anymore in history. It still showing re-named steps for Gsheet or other apps for me.

@Supreme @Naveen please check this.

Fagun Shah

I don't follow what you're trying to communicate. Are you saying it's not a problem?
Rename steps are not showing in history for internal modules like text formatter - webhook etc. But it is still showing re-named steps in history for external app integration like gsheet.

You need to hover over the step to see the re-named name in history.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @andrewstrealtor

We have updated the core feature of labelling the name of action step in history section, so now you can see the named action step in history section too in that way you can trace the data from your any step easily.

I hope this might help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.