• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflows repeating unexpectedly and all tasks are consumed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tres3

All my workflows that were already run have started to run again one after another very quickly, and now I have zero tasks available in my account.

I didn't make any changes to the workflows; it just happened today out of the blue.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? How can I get back my tasks for this month?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi tres3,

You received multiple RSS feeds within a very short period of time, which resulted in all of your tasks being consumed.

1693910510113.png

tres3

but those workflow were already processed. it has been sending all items on the feed to the telegram chat. and just some minutes ago it happened again

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
RSS feeds have some issues. Please disable this workflow until the RSS trigger issue is fixed. I will have your tasks reset.

tres3

Ok, I paused the workflows. Please let me know when the issue is fixed to turn them back on. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.