• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Worksflows get executed multiple times eating up all my monthly tasks..

Wallimann

I have a simple workflow that gets executed multiple times. It's consuming all my allowed monthly tasks.
The workflow is as follow:

Trigger: Someone signs up to a form in ConvertKit (once that happens I created a rule in ConvertKit that populates a custom field in the user's CK account)

Filter: If that custom field mentioned in step 1 is populated, the workflow ends.

Action: If the users passes through the previous filter I create an account in Teachable for them.

The workflow works, but gets executed many times.

In case support can check the workflow name is "Community Signup"

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have noted your concern. Please allow us some time to look into this issue, and I will get back to you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm also having the same issue with mine.
Seems like you have pressed the "Save & Send Test Request" button and because of that the trigger got configured to your Asana multiple time as a result it is sending the webhook response more than one time.

1683876873569.png

So, create a new workflow or clone the workflow then configure the trigger event only once.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @Wallimann,
I have a simple workflow that gets executed multiple times. It's consuming all my allowed monthly tasks.
The workflow is as follow:

Trigger: Someone signs up to a form in ConvertKit (once that happens I created a rule in ConvertKit that populates a custom field in the user's CK account)

Filter: If that custom field mentioned in step 1 is populated, the workflow ends.

Action: If the users passes through the previous filter I create an account in Teachable for them.

The workflow works, but gets executed many times.

In case support can check the workflow name is "Community Signup"
It appears that while setting up a connection with your ConvertKit account, you clicked on 'Save & Send Request' multiple times. As a result, you received multiple responses from the same user. I would suggest that you set up a new workflow and pause the current one. Please ensure that you click the 'Save & Send Test Request' button only once.

Attaching a video for your reference. Ignore the action app.