• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Action executed multiple times in a Workflow

Sanjoy

I share my Workflow

In this workflow, ACTION Google Sheet & ACTION - API by Pabbly executed multiple time.
As a result, in google sheet every lead posted 2 times and through that API double entry happen in a whatsapp sender.
But this is not shown in History.

And as a result, my 12000 tasks exhausted so quickly.

Kindly check and solve the problem.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Sanjoy,

The issue you are describing occurs when a user clicks on 'Save & Send Test Request' multiple times, which, in turn, creates multiple webhooks in the application. There are two solutions for this:
  1. You have to log in to your ConvertKit account and delete the duplicate webhooks one-by-one.
  2. Alternatively, you can disable the workflow in which you are facing the issue and set up a new workflow from scratch (without cloning).
1690569513106.png