• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

WOXO integration issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaben

I am having a problem with WOXO's "Generate Native Video".
Even if I fill in all the required fields and submit a test, it still returns the message ""data" parameter is mandatory".
Is there any documentation or video tutorials on integrating with WOXO?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I am having a problem with WOXO's "Generate Native Video".
Even if I fill in all the required fields and submit a test, it still returns the message ""data" parameter is mandatory".
Is there any documentation or video tutorials on integrating with WOXO?
We have updated your workflow. Please check at your end.

Last edited:

Dokaben

I'm sorry for asking so many questions.
How can I make a video that consists of multiple scenes like this one?
I thought I could do it with "Generate Native Video with Line Items", but that was for creating multiple videos, not for a single video with multiple scenes.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry for asking so many questions.
How can I make a video that consists of multiple scenes like this one?
I thought I could do it with "Generate Native Video with Line Items", but that was for creating multiple videos, not for a single video with multiple scenes.
The current integration supports only 1 scene. By the end of this week, it will start supporting 5 scenes as the integration team is still working with the Woxo team. You will be notified as soon we update it.

Thanks!

Dokaben

I would like to make three suggestions.

It would be better to have two fields in Pabbly, because what you enter in "Video Title" in Pabbly is reflected in "ProjectName" and "Scene1 Title" in WOXO.

I would like to request that the words in Pabbly match the words in WOXO, so it would be better to match the expressions in WOXO.
Pabbly -> WOXO
Video Title -> Scene1 Title
Video Description -> Scene1 Text
Video URL -> Scene1 Media URL

It would be better if the order of the input form is Scene1 Media, Title, Text like in WOXO.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to make three suggestions.

It would be better to have two fields in Pabbly, because what you enter in "Video Title" in Pabbly is reflected in "ProjectName" and "Scene1 Title" in WOXO.

I would like to request that the words in Pabbly match the words in WOXO, so it would be better to match the expressions in WOXO.
Pabbly -> WOXO
Video Title -> Scene1 Title
Video Description -> Scene1 Text
Video URL -> Scene1 Media URL

It would be better if the order of the input form is Scene1 Media, Title, Text like in WOXO.
Shared this with the integration team. You shall see this update soon.

Dokaben

Something I have not entered (a mysterious html code) will be automatically filled in, causing an error.
error0916.PNG

Dokaben

This is due to Chrome Translation Extension... Sorry.

After I Save & Send Test Request, I got the message "Error excecute front10 lambda function"

Attachments

• error2.PNG
    error2.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 55

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
This is due to Chrome Translation Extension... Sorry.

After I Save & Send Test Request, I got the message "Error excecute front10 lambda function"
We have updated your workflow. Please check it here - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjE0MDYyNCI_3D

Dokaben

Thanks! It's wonderfully done and I'm very impressed.

I have 2 requests.

I would like to add a form to enter the ProjectName. Currently, the ProjectName is what you put in the Title1 form, and I would like to enter the project name, customer name, date, etc. for the ProjectName. I want to separate the title of the first scene of the video from the project name.

1631781726143.png

Is it possible to make the input to the WOXO spreadsheet (2. Edit Video in the WOXO admin page) and the export (3. Export in the WOXO admin page) separate steps? Currently, steps 2 and 3 are combined together, so every time I use the API, the credits for exporting the video will be reduced.

1631781938385.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! It's wonderfully done and I'm very impressed.

I have 2 requests.

I would like to add a form to enter the ProjectName. Currently, the ProjectName is what you put in the Title1 form, and I would like to enter the project name, customer name, date, etc. for the ProjectName. I want to separate the title of the first scene of the video from the project name.

View attachment 3723

Is it possible to make the input to the WOXO spreadsheet (2. Edit Video in the WOXO admin page) and the export (3. Export in the WOXO admin page) separate steps? Currently, steps 2 and 3 are combined together, so every time I use the API, the credits for exporting the video will be reduced.

View attachment 3726
The current integration is based on the Woxo API documentation. The requirements which you're asking for need changes in the Woxo API. We suggest contacting them once regarding your request, as they should be able to guide you better on this.

Thanks!

Dokaben

The API specification of WOXO is not available to the public, and I don't know what it is like, so I apologize for the off-target request.

Please keep up the good work, as it is great as it is. Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.