• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Writing to JetEngine metabox on Wordpress user account?

Taz

Hi!

Using JetEngine within WordPress, I've created a custom meta box for user records called "renew". This custom meta box is set to "Show in Rest API."

I am attempting to write to this meta box from Pabbley's Wordpress Update a User action. However, it appears I'm unable to write the new "renew" meta field.

However, when I view the Response Received, the renew value is listed in the results. It shows as "Meta Renew" but the value is blank. So, I know the field is being accessed via the REST API, but I can't figure out how to write to this field.

Can you help? Thanks!

-Taz

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Taz

I would like to inform you that this is a custom post types field and currently, wordpress is not supporting the Custom Field from their API and there is no other workaround available to pass the custom fields as WordPress. I hope you would understand.

Taz

Oh! So, even though the WordPress REST API is sending the custom meta data to Pabbly correctly, the API won't allow Pabbly to write it?

Arshita

Staff member
Please refer to the below link and see all the arguments that we are supporting:

To make a post, we only have this many arguments, and we only support these arguments.
image (5).png

Taz

Got it. Thanks for the list. In addition to the WP API, it looks like JetEngine has its own endpoints, but only for their "Custom Content Types (CCT)" and not their meta data fields. Bummer.