• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero connect to woocommerce

zaoyao

Hi The data i had map is room fresh and chid but why finally only show me product-6

Attachments

• 1676025121080.png
    1676025121080.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1676025066184.png
    1676025066184.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 37

Supreme

Staff member
Please share the name of the workflow, which you have tried.

As we can see from your screenshot you have passed the multiple line item in the incorrect way. Please check the video tutorial again you will see the manner in which the data should be forwarded.

zaoyao

My web flow name is Xero create bill, woo-commerce create product
I had to check a lot of times. I really don't which are the wrong item
Please help me thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @zaoyao

You are supplying numerous product data in the Product Slug and Product Name columns of the Create Product action step of WooCommerce, which WooCommerce does not permit.

Attachments

• 1676264919425.png
    1676264919425.png
    38.2 KB · Views: 36

zaoyao2016

Hi, I have a question, in regards of the task of Pabbly.

We noticed that the tasks are picked up concurrently and causes the product quantity to be updated incorrectly.

ie:
1. We have a product "happy" with a quantity of 6.
2. Task 1 - Created a bill which will increase the product count -> product from 6 -> 9. (webflow name=Create bill , update product)
3. Task 2 - Created an invoice that deducted the product (the product quantity picked up here is 6 instead of 9 due to the increase by Task 1) from 6 -> 5.(webflow name=Create Invoice credit note)

Kindly check on the above issue, what is the cause of it and how do we resolve?
Thanks

zaoyao2016

Hi all, based on video 1,

the quantity of product is 6 (beginning)and after the process of updating product it becomes 9

In video 2, the quantity of the product also is 6. (I think the quantity of the product should be 9 because it already run task 1 in video 1)

(video 1)
2)