• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero "Create Bill from Email attachment"

shamshi

Hi,

I am trying to create a Bill in xero from an invoice that I receive from supplier, but there doesn't seem to be an option to add new bill only new invoice.

Am I missing something here? Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shamshi

As we can see from Xero's API reference they haven't mentioned any action event to create a Bill.

So, we are unable to add the Create a Bill action step.

shamshi

Zappier managed to do it somehow, I moved over as you guys claimed to be as good ;):

1696918158244.png

Supreme

Staff member
Since Xero hasn't added the Create a Bill action step in their API documentation, we are unable to add but we have contacted their support team to provide the API to add the Create a Bill action step to our existing integration.

Once they provide the API for that we will try to add that accordingly.

shamshi

Can you please keep me updated on the progress, as without this the software is no good to me. Thanks