• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Xero (new invoices) to Google Sheet - some invoices haven't been fetched to sheet

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTY1MDYzMTA0M2M1MjZmNTUzMDUxM2Ii_pc
After checking the sheet, I noticed that for the issue date of 31 July 2024, two invoices hadn't been fetched to the sheet.
I have no idea what happens. I checked the workflow history, there are no error problems.
update: I just found that the two invoices flow are errors. But not sure what does the error msg refer to.
螢幕擷取畫面 2024-08-07 115937.png

Last edited:

Luv

Staff member
Hey @lelehelloworld

It appears that this issue was related to the "required field date missing". As of now, it rectified and all of your workflow executions are proper.
1723012239145.png

Also, it appears that your Google Sheet step is not properly mapped. Please refer to the image below.
1723012509340.png

Please make the required changes and let us know in case of any further queries.