• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

amas

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain it well.

I think what I need can be done in a single step. It would involve uploading a video to a brand channel for which I already have the ID, as it will always be the same channel.

The problem is that this brand channel cannot be connected directly because it gives an error. The solution offered above in this thread is to connect the main channel and then map the brand channel ID. This is exactly what I am doing, but the video is being uploaded to the main channel and not to the mapped ID channel.

Thank you

Subin

Staff member
Hey @amas !

Thanks for joining us on call.

Can you provide us with a short video recording on how you have connected with the main account and then added the brand account id to the workflow and how it further send data to your main channel instead of the brand channel once?

So we can further provide the same to the tech team for there further investigation on the concern.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.