• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youtube > HappyScribe > Google Sheets

HELP! I have been trying this for hours, and keep hitting a brick wall. I can get Youtube to act as a trigger, when a new video is created it is sent to Happyscribe.. but I can not work out how to make that new transcription o then export to google sheets. Any ideas? Planning on making a video about this.

Thanks

Alex

ffmedia

As this query seems to be dead but I have a very similar problem, thought i'd ask here.

I get Happyscribe to create a transcription via API, which I can see via the produced URL.
But Happy Scribe does not put these transcripts in the My Transcripts area, which seems to be where any "Happyscribe Export" step seems to look.
I've tried mapping the URL, the code, everything, but nothing works.

Any ideas?
How do I get the export to recognize a new transcript created via API?

Screenshot 22.jpg

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @ffmedia

Could you please let me know the workflow name to check the detail? Also please create a short video of the issue to understand it in a better way.

Thanks
Kunal

natabu

@Kunal I suspect that the API docs were updated on Happy Scribe - would it be possible to ask the team to review HappyScribe connection in Pabbly Connect?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @natabu

Thank you for the update. We have forwarded the information about the application upgrade, and if anything has changed, we will also update that on the platform.