• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Youtube Reply Comment

Yasmin

Hi there ^^
I want to ask if it is possible to reply comment by adding a specific page link in a related video. For example, when I received a comment, a user asked ''where can they buy this product?'' and I want to reply by adding a specific product page link. and if possible, could you let me know the best workflow for this issue?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yasmin

Have you tried the following action step to pass the specific products?

1673077498898.png

Yasmin

Hi @Supreme, I have done it like this:

in lookup google sheet
1673081541537.png

and also in the Youtube reply comment
1673081583884.png

and when I test, I cannot get the specific product link that is related to the youtube video.
1673081913025.png

the product link shows this-, which does not relate to the product in the video

1673081944084.png

Would be great if you have any suggestions for the workflow T^T Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
in lookup google sheet
1673081541537.png
Kindly check the product name and its link in your Google Sheets first whether the row data has the desired data in it or not.

Since the link which you are getting the Youtube Comment is coming from your Google Sheets.

Yasmin

Hi @Supreme, I already check and fill up all the rows in the google sheet. Unfortunately, I still cannot get matched data from the video name and product links. Do I need to use the map button to make the workflow dynamic?
Kindly check the product name and its link in your Google Sheets first whether the row data has the desired data in it or not.

Since the link which you are getting the Youtube Comment is coming from your Google Sheets.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yasmin

Please check whether the lookup value you pass in the action step exists in that particular column. From your latest task history, it looks like the product you are seeking doesn't exists in Google Sheets.

1673422370704.png