• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube to WhatsApp - array didn't get executed.

I was trying "YouTube to WhatsApp - Send New Video Links on WhatsApp (WhatsApp Cloud API)". Everything is fine n working, except the array for numbers is not receiving the messages, only the 1st number is receiving. Can anyone help me out?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @David Kumar J,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern? Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".

Hi @David Kumar J,

Could you please share the Workflow URL in which you have this concern? Also, please grant me permission to access your Pabbly Connect account by stating that "You have my permission to log into my Pabbly Connect account and edit workflow".
share ur ID, so I can add you as a team member

Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.29.05 PM.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.29.20 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.29.20 PM.png
    198 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.29.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.29.33 PM.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.30.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-21 at 12.30.00 PM.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 24

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @David Kumar J

During the workflow setup with an iterator, only the first item in the array is initially displayed. In your scenario, the first line item doesn't include an address. However, when the workflow is executed, it will send messages to all the numbers in the array.

1708503094116.png

Hey @David Kumar J

During the workflow setup with an iterator, only the first item in the array is initially displayed. In your scenario, the first line item doesn't include an address. However, when the workflow is executed, it will send messages to all the numbers in the array.

View attachment 38501
Thanks for your swift response.
So, if those other numbers will receive the message, I just want to know the average time interval between the 1st number and the following number getting the msg. [Ex. I ran the workflow and the 1st number received the msg in a few seconds, but the other numbers (the list has 3 numbers for testing) didn't receive the msg in WA.]

Supreme

Staff member
You can review your history log to see the timestamp indicating when the message was sent.

1st message -

2024-02-21_17h54_25.png

2nd message -

2024-02-21_17h54_42.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The endpoint is executing from our end as intended. If the other two numbers aren't receiving the messages, you would have to get in touch with Meta's support team to gain a better understanding of this issue.