• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube Upload Video step is giving Res2 Error Code 403

aagrawal

YouTube Upload Video step is giving Res2 Error Code 403

I have followed the written and Pabbly YouTube on YouTube Upload from Google Drive. When I click on "Save & Send Test Request" button, I get the responses showing me errors. The screenshot of the response is attached.

All the previous steps are set up correctly and according to the video tutorial mentioned above.

The video file was uploaded to my google drive specific folder and I even made the folder shared with everyone with the link option.

The video file is 1 minute long and is only 20 MB in size.

Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Anil

Attachments

• Pabbly Connect.png
    Pabbly Connect.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 70

aagrawal

After I posted the question, I just tried updating my YouTube connection and saved the connection. And, then tested the request for the YouTube upload action step. No more errors! Leaving this here for in case others may find it this tip useful.

PS: It would be good for Pabbly Connect app to have this as a suggestion right next to test responses that if/when an error 403 or permission denied, then try updating the connection.