• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zendesk & ClickUp Integration

Hello, Zendesk has a built-in integration with ClickUp, but it only allows you to create a task. It doesn't update the Zendesk side of things when there is activity on the ClickUp side.

I've tried a couple of times to do a Pabbly Connect, but it's forcing me to specify a unique ticket or ClickUp task this applies to. I want a general connection that applies any time "X" occurs. Not sure why it's requiring me to link this connection so precisely like this unless I'm just not understanding how this works. Any help is appreciated.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jeremymorris

To update the Zendesk ticket you have to search for the existing ticket first with the help of the "Zendesk: Search Ticket" action step and then you have passed the Ticket ID in the Ticket Field.

2022-05-04_12h30_58.png

2022-05-04_12h34_10.png

Thank you for your response. But is there not a way to just make it that whenever an update is made on a related/connected task in ClickUp, that there is an update made to the related/connected ticket in ZenDesk? I don't want only ticket #7 updated. I want every ticket that is connected between the two platforms to know to automatically update when there is activity on either side.

Is this possible?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jeremymorris

In the previous reply, we have shown you the exact action step which will be required to achieve your use case.

In the "Zendesk: Search Ticket" pass the name of the Ticket from your Clikcup and in the response, we will get the Ticket Id which we will later use in the "Zendesk: Update Ticket" action step in the Ticket field by toggling the map button.

2022-05-05_15h42_42.png