• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zendesk Sell Failure

Not sure what to do about this?

Attachments

• base error.png
    base error.png
    25 KB · Views: 51

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

We are currently looking into your concern, since Zendesk's authentication page is not responding accordingly.

Though we have contacted their support team for the same.

Chetali

Administrator
Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds!

We have made some changes in the Zendesk Sell integration and it should work now.

Kindly reconnect the action event and let us know if that works for you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

Kindly reconnect your Zendesk sell action step once and then try again. Since we have tried the same as ours and your end whereas it is working fine.

@Supreme I think I have found the issue as it keeps giving me 400 error every time I try to remove the company.

Zendesk sell does not require a company when you add a person, but if leave that field blank in pabbly the workflow fails (seen in picture). There needs to be a "no company" setting somehow so that all my leads don't have to get labeled for the same company.

Attachments

• no company.png
    no company.png
    93.7 KB · Views: 44
  • dont need.png
    dont need.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 38
  • zen error.png
    zen error.png
    57 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @TheRealyMyKinds

We have made some changes in the Organization of Person field of the Zendesk Sell action step and now you can leave the field empty, please try again and let us know if that helps you out.