• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zenoti to QBO

Robert@BA

Hello,

I am working to automate the creation of a Sales Receipt in QBO when I close an Invoice in Zenoti. I have it most of the way, but I've gotten stuck.

The Workflow in question is called 'Zenoti Invoice Closed.'

I am successfully running each time an Invoice is closed within Zenoti, and I had it working great for single-line item purchases. I need to be able to capture multiple lines, though. I've added the 'Data Transformer (Pabbly): Line Itemizer,' which works great. I break out the multiple lines, and then because I have to search QBO to get the product ID for each item, I am using the 'Text Formatter (Pabbly): Split Text' to split the line items into separate rows.

From there, I search for my customer and then use the router to determine whether it is a current or new customer.

Here is where I'm stuck: I need to query QBO to get the ID for each of the products based on their name. How do I do this the same number of times as the number of line items in the original invoice? I can make it work perfectly, but it fails when the number of line items changes again. I'm sure this is something I'm just overthinking. Any help you might provide is greatly appreciated!

Himesh

You need to turn off the simple response. By that you'll get how many items you are getting in single order.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.