• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Bigin

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kr8ve1

Could you please elaborate on your concern with the help of a screenshot or a short video? Also share the workflow name please.

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kr8ve1

When I attach my Zoho Bigin account to Pabbly and I want to create a new deal. I select the stage drop down and mine aren't listed. It's the systems default stages.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.26.50 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.26.50 AM.jpg
    347.5 KB · Views: 137
  • Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.26.57 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.26.57 AM.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 91

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @kr8ve1

We have made the changes as per your concern, did test the ZOHO Bigin's "Create Contact Deal" and it is working accordingly. Kindly give it a try at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks!!

unnamed.png