• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books Create Invoice ==> not sent to contact

opti-biz

Hello,
I have set up a workflow to create an invoice in Zoho Books triggered by Stripe payment webhook, but although I select option "send"=true, the invoice does not get sent and stays as draft.
Anybody with same issue managed to fix it?
Thank you!

opti-biz

Hello,

I think I identified the origin of the problem. It is related with field "Contact Persons ID".
When selecting a customer ID, the contact persons ID is automatically filled in with email address (not sure where this email is picked up, but inserting a different customer ID provides a different email).
The invoice creation / sending works fine when executing the step individually ("save and send test request".

1667568851677.png

But when testing the complete workflow, it goes into error, as the customer ID (picked up from previous creation step) is still mapped with the "old" email address (field "contact persons id") which seems to be static; hence the contact person is not found:

1667569178246.png

see the actual contact person ID, which is different from the one sent in the workflow step:

1667569233545.png

I have also tried to replace the mapped email with manual insertion of contact person ID from previous step, but I then get a message saying JSON is not well formed.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @opti-biz

Our team is currently looking into and it seems like in the Person field the value you are passing is getting static.

So, our team has contacted the Zoho support team on how we can retrieve the person Id to pass dynamically.

Shall notify you with an update soon.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @opti-biz

We have added a new action step in Zoho Books to Get the Person's ID which you can pass it further in the "Create Sales Invoice" action step.

image (13).png