• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books - invalid

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMcSpadden

I am trying to create a contact in zoho books but I am getting this error:

1679330147660.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hello @AMcSpadden

To resolve this issue, I kindly ask you to reconnect your Zoho Books account and ensure that the Currency ID is mapped correctly.

To obtain the Currency ID, you can add the "Zoho Books>List Currencies" function in your action step, which will provide you with a currency ID.

From there, you can map the ID in the "Zoho Books>Create a Contact Step" in the Currency ID field.
Also please make sure that you have mapped all the fields correctly.

By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the issue.

2023-03-21_10h54_30.png
2023-03-21_10h54_57.png

Please let me know if you have any other concerns.

AMcSpadden

I followed the steps outline above and I am still having the same issue.

Seems to be related to the is taxable field based on the error..
1679407131477.png

Last edited:

Arshita

Staff member
We have made some changes in your workflow which we believe have resolved any previous issues you may have experienced.

We would like to kindly request you to test the updated workflow from your end and let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

Screenshot for your reference:

2023-03-22_18h00_56.png

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Letowomen

Kindly provide us the workflow name and the workflow URL in which you are getting the issue so we can check on it and guide you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.