• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Books to QB Online : create invoice

Hello,

I'm trying to create an invoice un QB Online when an invoice is created in ZohoBooks. My workflow is the following one :

- Webhook to listen when an invoice is created in Zoho
- Create a customer in QBO
- Create an invoice in QBO

The first 2 steps works but I have this issue in the third step.

Capture d’écran 2022-11-17 à 11.38.47.png

Can you help me ?

Name of my workflow is Accounting.

Thanks in advance

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Antonio995

The first 2 steps works but I have this issue in the third step.

Capture d’écran 2022-11-17 à 11.38.47.png
Further, kindly try passing all the fields since some fields are required to be passed in terms to create an invoice.

Though have tried passing all the fields and it is working fine.

Attachments

• 1668684096308.png
    1668684096308.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 1668684584977.png
    1668684584977.png
    94 KB · Views: 38
Hello

Thanks for your answer. How to know what field is requiered ?

The FindCustomer is working perfectly well also for me. Why are you showing me this route ?

Thanks a lot

It's working. The one you create works but for the Item i need to find the Item ID from a name and it seems that you don't have this endpoint. ListItems is not enough