• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Campaigns / Zoho CRM

Hi, I would like to integrate Zoho Campaigns with Zoho CRM, so that when an email is opened, replied to, unsubscribed, etc. in Zoho Campaigns, it shows in a custom field for that contact in Zoho CRM. For example, if a contact was emailed through Zoho Campaigns and they opened that email, the custom field we created (Zoho Campaigns Email Status) for that contact in Zoho CRM will be updated to Email Opened.

I started creating a workflow and couldn't find Zoho Campaigns in the Apps for the trigger (screenshot attached). I was wondering if this is a mistake, as I see on the Pabbly Connect website that Zoho Campaigns is part of the apps that should be available to integrate (screenshot 2 attached). Thanks!

Attachments

• screenshot pabbly 2.png
    screenshot pabbly 2.png
    157.7 KB · Views: 51
  • screenshot pabbly.png
    screenshot pabbly.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 50

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @virginieblais,

Currently, we only have Zoho Campaigns as an action application. If you wish to see Zoho Campaigns added as a trigger application, you can place a request on our dedicated platform: