• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

ZOHO CRM Manual Fields

Vishal R

Hi, I have a couple of manual fields for all my leads in ZOHO CRM. I am using facebook lead forms to capture leads and automate to ZOHO CRM. While I do this in pabbly, I am not able to find custom fields. All your guides only talk about fields that area already available default in Zoho CRM.

Can you please help me with how to pass form values to my customer fileds to create a new lead?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vishal R

Could you please share the name of the workflow in which you are trying the Zoho CRM's action event? So that we can look into it and can guide you accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vishal R

Though you can try the "ZOHO CRM: Insert Record" action to fetch your Custom field. Kindly try this action event in your workflow once and let us know if that works for you.

Vishal R

I Tried the insert record option, but it seems to throw me a error mesasge. Attaching that for your reference

Name of the workflow - Landing to Sheets to Whatsapp - Book Inspection
1651861730320.png

Attachments

• 1651861719715.png
    1651861719715.png
    168.1 KB · Views: 59

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vishal R

Kindly pass the respective data in the fields of "Zoho CRM: Insert Record" and make sure you have passed the exact data type according to the custom field you have selected in your Zoho CRM.

As we can see you haven't passed any data in the action event.

Freyr

I'm also facing the same issue I want to connect our website leads to Zoho CRM but for a few fields, there are no options in pabbly.

Supreme

Staff member
I'm also facing the same issue I want to connect our website leads to Zoho CRM but for a few fields, there are no options in pabbly.
Can you please elaborate on your concern briefly, so that we can look into it and guide you along with the workflow URL with which you are getting trouble?