• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho desk

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelS

Hi
I built an automation to create a ticket in Zoho desk each time a product is purchased on Thrive cart
I got 2 issues
1) Zoho desk who ask for contact field, so I add the email of client in Thrive cart but it don't work
what can be the value of contact field
2) desk task for due date so I use date formatter to add 6 days from the date of purchase in Thrive
workflow
Thank's for support

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MichaelS

As we can see from your action step the date and time you are passing were actually incorrect and since the Zoho Desk accepts the date and time in the specific format you need to use the DateTime format which will convert it.

Though we have corrected it and it is working fine.

1684824340223.png

MichaelS

Thanks so much
What I don't understand is why the contact field is Zoho mail and not the mail of the customer from Thrive cart. In your test, I got this ticket created (see screenshot)
as the contact info should be the info provided from thrive customer cause if I reply to this ticket the ticket will be send to Zoho mail !!!
Thank you

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 5783-09-03 à 10.33.46.png
    Capture d’écran 5783-09-03 à 10.33.46.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 44

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MichaelS

Since you have statically selected the contact Id in the action step, it will always select the same contact for all the tickets.

1684836564296.png

Though we have added the "Find Contact" action step in your workflow which will dynamically pass the Contact Id from your Zoho Desk to the Thrivecart-created response automatically.

Please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

1684836694285.png

Status
Not open for further replies.