• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Inventory Update via Airtable

fgsrdsg

Hi,

since there is currently an error (https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/zoho-authorization-glitch.5334/), I would like to ask the question to know if my project can be implemented.

I have an inventory list on Airtable, which automatically creates records when we get an order from one of our sources. I would like to use Zoho Inventory for our warehouse where we can track our inventory in a good way. We work with SKUs in Airtable and in Zoho Inventory its also possible to enter product SKUs in an easy way.

My plan should be following:

We get a new record (order) on Airtable (SKU 1234), Pabbly is looking for the product (SKU 1234) and creates a new sales order. So the inventory should be updated and product with SKU 1234 has one less in stock.

Do you think thats possible with Pabbly?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

Yes, your use case seems possible, though if you have your Zoho Inventory already connected to the action step then kindly try once.

And let us know if you get stuck at any step. We will look into it and assist you accordingly.

fgsrdsg

Connection works now with Zoho Inventory.

Now i came to the point to get the Products via SKU and create an order out of them.
I saw that i need the Zoho product ID or i can choose the product directly in "Get Item" option.
The problem i have now, that i don't know the Zoho ID to create an order and also the product names on the marketplaces are different to our inventory, just the SKU is the same. Is there any way to get products via SKUs?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

We looked into the Get action step of Zoho Inventory and seems like it is not possible to get the product/order details with the help of SKU Id.

fgsrdsg

Hey @fgsrdsg

We looked into the Get action step of Zoho Inventory and seems like it is not possible to get the product/order details with the help of SKU Id.
I saw that Pabbly is able to fetch the data of each item, if i select a specific product (also SKU). Why is it not possible to search the product via SKU? In shopify it's the same problem, automation is not possible since they also need the unique ID of each product, which makes automation in many cases impossible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @fgsrdsg

Zoho Inventory's Get/Search action event doesn't provide an option to look for the data with the Orders SKU ID, it takes Item's Id instead.

2022-05-06_10h48_09.png