• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoho Sheet Errors

tboy123

I am getting two different errors in the same work flow. They are both Create Row in Zoho Sheets. The last successful execution was 5/8/2023. All since 5/9/2023 have had these errors.

Error MessageInternal server error. Please report this issue to [email protected]
Error Code2866

Error MessageThe parameter [json_data] required for processing this request is missing.
Methodworksheet.records.add
Error Code2831
Statusfailure

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hey @tboy123,

Please grant me access to your workflow by adding me as a team member. This will allow me to gain a better understanding of your issue.
Once you have added me as a Team Member, do let us know the name of your workflow.
Email: [email protected]
Also, remember to revoke access once your query has been resolved.

Attaching a video for your reference:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I've taken note of your concern. Please allow us some time to investigate this issue, and we'll provide you with an update as soon as possible.

Space

Same happen to me it was working fine few days ago
1683803798115.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I am getting two different errors in the same work flow. They are both Create Row in Zoho Sheets. The last successful execution was 5/8/2023. All since 5/9/2023 have had these errors.

Error MessageInternal server error. Please report this issue to [email protected]
Error Code2866
Please get in touch with Zoho Sheet's customer support. As this message is from their end, they will be able to assist you with this issue.

Error MessageThe parameter [json_data] required for processing this request is missing.
Methodworksheet.records.add
Error Code2831
Statusfailure
As part of our troubleshooting process for this issue, could you please share your task history with us?

tboy123

Please get in touch with Zoho Sheet's customer support. As this message is from their end, they will be able to assist you with this issue.

As part of our troubleshooting process for this issue, could you please share your task history with us?
How should I share the task history?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tboy123

After making some adjustments, we confirmed that the problem was fixed.

However, to make sure everything is operating as planned, we advise you to double-check from your end as well.

Please let us know if you are still having trouble so we can look into it further.

tboy123

I did have an error at May 15, 2023 15:02:53 EST
IjU3NjAwNTY5MDYzMDA0MzA1MjY1NTUzMTUxMzI1MTY2NTQzMCI_3D_pc
Methodworksheet.rows.delete
Error Code2866
Statusfailure

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tboy123

Since the data couldn't be found in your Zoho Sheets in the "Zoho Sheet: Search Row" action step, and because of that your "Clear Row" action step didn't work.

1684230578902.png