• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Access token is expired.

Please how do I resolve this issue?

"Access token is expired."

Attachments

• error 123.png
    error 123.png
    97.4 KB · Views: 52

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sajhussain

Seems like you might have done some changes to your Zoom account and because of that your access token might get expired.

So, please try reconnecting the action step once and then try again.

I have similar issue that happened multiple times.
I thought zoom is denying and connected with zoom.

They are asking for some information from Pabbly.
Below is their need to be able to understand and resolve the issue.

zoom support
"As discussed, if you could please ask Pebbly for following information to aid investigation:

• Logs for the 'token expired' events
  • Webhook/API calls they are making to Zoom or credentials they are using to build the connection
  • Full response they are getting from Webhook/API
  • Which token they are using to establish the connection
"

Please provide the above details, so that I can forward to them to help resolve the issue.

ys
Ganga Narayan Das

Attachments

• Token Expired Gabi.png
    Token Expired Gabi.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 34

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganganarayan.rns

It seems like you might have created a new access token in your Zoom account and because of that, your previously used connection expired.

1680246479193.png
1680246494277.png

Though as we can see you are now a new connection working fine. So, please monitor your workflow once and the entry again.