• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Zoom Webinar Registrants

GinoJohnson

Hi, I need to create webinar registrants in Zoom, but there is no field to input the Occurrence ID, how do I tell Zoom which occurrence someone registered for? Thanks!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @GinoJohnson

Upon reviewing Zoom's API documentation, it appears there is no reference for passing the Occurrence ID, which suggests that your use case may not be feasible.

GinoJohnson

Hmm what's strange about that is you can specify the occurrence ID in Zapier. What occurrence will Zoom register them for by default then since we aren't able to choose? This is a huge need of mine, currently we're using over 100,000 tasks a month in Zapier for this specific automation and we're looking for a way to switch it to Pabbly!

P

Pabblymember11

Okay, could you please share the reference of the occurrence details you are observing on the platform so that we can investigate its possibilities?

GinoJohnson

I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for here, but here is how the action step looks in Zapier. Also, without picking the occurrence, what occurrence will Zoom register them for by default? zoom sends a confirmation email when someone registers, so what time would that email then show them? Thank you!
Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 9.57.48 AM.png

P

Pabblymember11

Your requirement has been forwarded to the integration team, and they will include the occurrence ID field in the 'Add a webinar registrant' action step.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @GinoJohnson

The interaction team has just informed me that they have included the Occurrence ID field in the 'Add a Webinar Registrant (Beta)' action step. Please test this feature and inform us if it meets your requirements.

1722489892756.png