• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Push Image from Google Sheets to Google Docs

david

How can I push the image from Google sheets to Google docs like the image?

Please provide step by step help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.52.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.52.35 PM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.53.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.53.08 PM.png
    442.6 KB · Views: 63

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

You can refer to our tutorial video for better understanding, rest you can design your document all by yourself. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if you need any further assistance regarding your automation.

(Watch the first two parts of the video)

david

@Supreme I have watched the video, it does not teach me how to send from Google Sheets image URL to Google Docs and resize it accordingly to the Google Doc

Supreme

Staff member

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

Could you please share your use case or the respective workflow in which you wanted to implement this?

Thanks

david

@Supreme I want the image from C2 to C105 from Gsheets to be here like thi

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.53.08 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.53.08 PM.png
    442.6 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.52.35 PM.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-30 at 9.52.35 PM.png
    106.6 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

How can I send just rows from C2 to C105 column and then continue from row C106 the next day? Please provide step by step guide.
Please check out the following screenshot for your concerning use case and for a better understanding please check out the following screenshot.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

Happy New Year:)
Regards

2021-12-31_18h09_17.png

david

@Supreme What I meant is from Google Sheets C2 to C105 send image from Pabbly Connect to Google Docs. How can I do it? (The screen you have povided earlier are for number formatting, which is incorrect?)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

We have used the C2:C105 range but you can use the range from C2 to C105 it will work as it is. And which part of the number formatting is incorrect, please let us know.

If you still face any difficulty while building the automation, you can also consult the same with the other automation expert for your concerning use case.

Thanks

david

@Supreme I want to send image link from cell c2 to c300 to google docs. Which one should I click on? Please provide step by step guide.
Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 4.30.59 PM.png

How long should the delay be? Please provide step by step guide.

Screenshot 2022-01-13 at 4.32.18 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

If you are using Google Sheets trigger event and you want a specific range to be forwarded, you can use the "Send Custom" ad-on, where you can decide the "Start Range:" "End Range:" but that would work once.

2022-01-13_16h06_09.png

david

@Supreme
My start range would be C2:C250, that means it will skip the header row, is that correct?
There are 250 rows, can I run all 250 without Google stopping it?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @david

Could you please share the workflow name and the Doc name which is not appearing with the help of a screenshot or a short video?