• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to capture data from a PipeDrive card/deal when in "actions" (not triggers)

Fchaves

I'm facing a somehow weird challenge.

I know exactly the deal I want to capture information on my Pipedrive (Ex. https://mycompany.pipedrive.com/deal/27619) but cannot find a way to access/know data contained on this deal using Pabbly connection with the tool. I can search, change, update, delete etc deals but cannot extract data from a existing deal. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fchaves

We have added a new action event "PipeDrive: Find Deal by ID" in Pipedrive integration which will extract the existing deal with the help of Deal Id.

2022-05-21_11h47_26.png

Fchaves

Hey @Fchaves

We have added a new action event "PipeDrive: Find Deal by ID" in Pipedrive integration which will extract the existing deal with the help of Deal Id.

View attachment 11079
Hey Supreme! I tested it here and works almost perfect! There are some important fields that are missing on the "capture". I don't know how to call them but they are part of "Organization" on my dashboard. Do you know what could I do to capture this data? Thanks a lot.

1653183976347.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Fchaves

Since the Organization data is different from the Deal's, you need to use the "Search Organization" action event to retrieve the data.

Though you are using custom fields in Organization and their values wouldn't come with their custom field name, it will appear as the respective custom fields id.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

unnamed2.png

Fchaves

Hey @Fchaves

Since the Organization data is different from the Deal's, you need to use the "Search Organization" action event to retrieve the data.

Though you are using custom fields in Organization and their values wouldn't come with their custom field name, it will appear as the respective custom fields id.

Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that helps you out.

View attachment 11115
Almost worked but.... for sure not a Pabbly problem... Happens that sometimes, for apparently no reason, sometimes the "custom" field changes out of the blue... 2 cards created in the same week returns the desired value in different fields :( I'll probably work on "filters" and/or routers to solve this.... it's a pitty but... that's life.

Thanks a lot Supreme. Have a great week my friend!