• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Connecting Facebook to Telegram

LuxxDeals

I've followed all of the steps to integrating my Facebook account to Telegram. The error keeps coming back as "Chat not found" for Telegram integration. What else can I do to fix this?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @LuxxDeals

As we can see from your Telegram action step you were not passing the Chat Id in the correct format, you need to add+100 as a prefix in the Chat Id to send the Telegram Message.

1665035817301.png

LuxxDeals

I'm now having an issue with the preview image not showing with the link in Telegram. How should I go about this?

Supreme

Staff member
I'm now having an issue with the preview image not showing with the link in Telegram. How should I go about this?

Kindly try passing the URL in the following format.

<a href="https://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank">https://www.w3schools.com</a>

supreethg

I am stuck in the same way... not able to proceed in the final stage...Kindly Help

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    59.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    175.5 KB · Views: 24

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @supreethg

As we can see from your workflow, your Telegram action step is working fine.

Try your automation and let us know if the issue still persists.

1679999342098.png