• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How Pabbly Tasks are calculated

If I Have a Google sheet Which Has 100 Phone No and I Want to send the Same Whatsapp template Message To all of them. At once So it is counted as one Task Or it will be 100 tasks. I am sending Message From google sheets when the row is changed Send all of them a message. One more thing It is possible or not to send them to bulk message when google sheet one column changes from no to yes

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
If I Have a Google sheet Which Has 100 Phone No and I Want to send the Same Whatsapp template Message To all of them. At once So it is counted as one Task Or it will be 100 tasks. I am sending Message From google sheets when the row is changed Send all of them a message. One more thing It is possible or not to send them to bulk message when google sheet one column changes from no to yes

Pabbly Connect pricing plans are based on the number of tasks. Check monthly plans here - https://www.pabbly.com/connect/#pricing

A workflow consists of the trigger and action steps consisting of applications you wish to integrate with. A workflow can have a single trigger and one or more actions. When you turn your workflow ON, it will run the action steps every time the trigger event occurs.

Any action being performed inside your workflow is considered a task. Triggers are not calculated in the tasks. Only the action steps are calculated in the task counts. Additionally, internal tasks of the Pabbly Connect such as Filter, Router, Formatter, etc are not counted as a task.

Like if you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp, it will be counted as a single task. If you have a multi-step automation workflow, it will be counted depending on the number of action steps. For example: If you send one lead from Facebook Lead Ad to MailChimp and then send the same lead to Google Sheets. It will be counted as 2 tasks.

Make sure to watch this video which explains in brief how-to tasks are calculated -