• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

YouTube Create Video doesn't work

I received an email that there was now a feature to be able to upload videos to YouTube. I've tried it and it doesn't work. The upload video shows no errors and after 20 minutes no video has been uploaded to my YouTube account. Then when I run the Get Video Upload Status on the response ID it says "Done: 1". Please look at the attached images. Why doesn't this actually work? Can you please fix it?

Attachments

• chrome_XTsHPcJkKa.png
    chrome_XTsHPcJkKa.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 50
  • chrome_yI9GyEA8Nf.png
    chrome_yI9GyEA8Nf.png
    15 KB · Views: 45

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I received an email that there was now a feature to be able to upload videos to YouTube. I've tried it and it doesn't work. The upload video shows no errors and after 20 minutes no video has been uploaded to my YouTube account. Then when I run the Get Video Upload Status on the response ID it says "Done: 1". Please look at the attached images. Why doesn't this actually work? Can you please fix it?
Please share the name of workflow so that we can review the setup you're doing.

I've made a test workflow called "Test YouTube Upload Video" since it doesn't work in context of my active workflows. It also doesn't seems to work here on its own workflow.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I've made a test workflow called "Test YouTube Upload Video" since it doesn't work in context of my active workflows. It also doesn't seems to work here on its own workflow.
Thanks for the information. We are looking into your issue and will update you in a while. Please don't delete that workflow in the meantime.

Worked for test workflow so I deleted that workflow and am now trying in my actual workflow called "Make YouTube Video & Add to Listing (30 minutes)". Doesn't work in Step 96. Seems to be multiple issues happening with certain required characters such as single and double quotes not being handled properly as well as some issue with file size well within the limits but the response says the file is too large. Please fix this to work properly.
chrome_fOhjR2eDma.png
chrome_g8iQTehVym.png

Last edited:

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Please allow some time to check on this. The error seems to be associated with the file format. We shall have an update for you on this soon.

I am putting my workflow back to a working system I had in place but I will be waiting for this to be fixed so I can do away with the other system and use only Pabbly's API for YouTube upload.

I've been uploading these exact rendered videos to YouTube with my own custom API but I'd prefer to use the built in feature in Pabbly to reduce all the 3rd party stuff I'm running. YouTube and my own API have no issue with the format of the videos and the format is a supported video file type. I'm surprised to hear you say it's the file format since that doesn't seem to be the issue based on my current system.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I've been uploading these exact rendered videos to YouTube with my own custom API but I'd prefer to use the built in feature in Pabbly to reduce all the 3rd party stuff I'm running. YouTube and my own API have no issue with the format of the videos and the format is a supported video file type. I'm surprised to hear you say it's the file format since that doesn't seem to be the issue based on my current system.
It's actually associated with the content length.

File URL should always send the Content-Length otherwise the YouTube action will only allow you to upload files up to 50 MB in size, and you will receive the warning message "Unknown file size. Upload limit 49.996 MB" in the response.

1669521789536.png

It's actually associated with the content length.

File URL should always send the Content-Length otherwise the YouTube action will only allow you to upload files up to 50 MB in size, and you will receive the warning message "Unknown file size. Upload limit 49.996 MB" in the response.

View attachment 18350
Video URL is providing video length. See attached image.

Attachments

• CAF873C9-FAA4-4EFA-8534-FC975C4A002E.png
    CAF873C9-FAA4-4EFA-8534-FC975C4A002E.png
    51 KB · Views: 51
I guess I just thought since the feature was live now since Nov 18th that it would work since I'm using a supported video format and the file size information is being provided in the header info.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I just thought since the feature was live now since Nov 18th that it would work since I'm using a supported video format and the file size information is being provided in the header info.
Please re-authenticate the Youtube integration once and then try uploading the videos again. We will await for your response.