• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Sending Broadcast Whatsaap Cloud API using google sheet

Arasu

Hi Team,

Whenever I pushed my broadcast message through google Sheets, I face a blow error only on my approved template text message only, WhatsApp pre-build template such as 'Hello world' works fine, and is delivered to all contacts. we look for suggestions for the below error.

Error Message - (#132000) Number of parameters does not match the expected number of params
Error Type - OAuthException
Error Code - 132000
Error Error Data Messaging Product - whatsapp
Error Error Data Details - body: number of localizable_params (0) does not match the expected number of params (1)
Error Error Subcode - 2494073
Error Fbtrace Id - AbSLScPR9EEJgVml3xPpV9M

ansh010

send me a screenshot of your workflow pls, because there's a problem with your assigned parameters.

Arasu

send me a screenshot of your workflow pls, because there's a problem with your assigned parameters.
1674732689667.png

we are tried in 2 scenario, 1. Tiggercolum B and added number

1674732882077.png

ansh010

In the recipient mobile number you have to assign the column that has the whatsapp number to send message

ansh010

and in Body field 1 you have to assign the column that has your variable in your template like if your message is (Hi {{1}}, How are you?) then the {{1}} is Body field 1 and here you have to assign the column that has the name.

ansh010

Just copy and paste your step to send message and change the mobile number column to the second mobile number column

Arasu

Just copy and paste your step to send message and change the mobile number column to the second mobile number column
Actually it's working fine for only text template, after execute your work flow, i have to go and change google sheet, select send all data, whatsapp execute to all colum in B, even whenever ever select 'send all data' it's contniusly push the last step whatsapp.

but if i have message with image won't works, your work flow tigger well, no message are deliver, But in your workflow status shows it deliver.

Please check and advise.

1674806772243.png

ansh010

can you give anydesk my d your system, if you don’t mind because it would be easy for me fix your problems