• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Mapping Custom Fields from ActiveCampaign

Hi Pabbly,

I have a Workflow running when a Contact is inserted into ActiveCampaign (it inserts that Contact into HighLevel). It's been working fine, but the client added a custom field (for date of birth) in ActiveCampaign, and they want it sent to HighLevel as well.

I found your links on how to do this (by running the Get a Contact action with the contact's ID). This works fine except there seems to be no consistency around which field actually contains the date of birth. I'm searching through several Contacts in the Workflow history, and for one contact the date of birth is in the "FieldValues 0 Value" field, in another it's in the "FieldValues 3 Value" field, and in another it's in the "FieldValues 21 Value" field. Can you clarify or let me know if there's another step needed as I don't know what to map to HighLevel's date of birth field.

Thanks!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @runner-dev

It appears that Active Campaign is sending the custom fields in a jumbled manner or you might be shuffling the custom field while passing and because of that the mapping is getting disrupted.

So, we are checking on how we can rearrange the custom fields coming from Active Campaign accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @runner-dev

Our team has made some adjustments and it should populate the fields accordingly.

Though please try remapping the fields once and then monitor the workflow.

This still isn't working properly :/ In my testing/remapping, the field containing the birthday was:

Contact Fields 6

One incoming Contact had this field correctly provided, so I thought we were good. However, for another Contact, the birthdate was in the field:

Contact Fields 42 (and the field Contact Fields 6 was blank).

Is there something else I need to be doing?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @runner-dev

It appears that Active Campaign is sending the Date Of Birth custom field in different data labels perhaps you might have fluctuated the custom field while entering them from your Active Campaign.

So, I am afraid to say if the data is coming in a different label then the field will get jumbled in execution.