• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Now that Tribe has rebranded to Bettermode, will the Tribe integration still work?

Steve

Now that Tribe has rebranded to Bettermode, will the Tribe integration still work?

Also, if so, is there anyone out there who has experience with this that might be willing to work with me to get some things done with Bettermode via Pabbly?

Thanks

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Steve

Yes, your integration will continue to work, even in the event that Tribe is rebranded to Better mode.

Steve

Hey @Steve

Yes, your integration will continue to work, even in the event that Tribe is rebranded to Better mode.
Can you guys please update the Tribe integration to be compatible with the new Bettermode platform? I tested the integration and It's not compatible with new features. For example, you can now create custom badges for members in Bettermode. The current integration can't handle this. I'm sure there are more, but that is one I know of for sure.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Steve

Our Technical team is currently working on adding new features to the Tribe application.

We are receiving a large number of requests to update the existing applications. You can also submit your request on our roadmap. We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

Our team will review your submission promptly and get back to you soon with an update on the status of your request.

Steve

Hey @Steve

Our Technical team is currently working on adding new features to the Tribe application.

We are receiving a large number of requests to update the existing applications. You can also submit your request on our roadmap. We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

Our team will review your submission promptly and get back to you soon with an update on the status of your request.
Great! You guys rock! I upvoted. I wish more would too. BTW... you might want to also consider renaming the integration to "Bettermode (formally Tribe)" now, since they've rebranded.

Arshita

Staff member
Sure. Our Technical team is currently working on it and is actively engaged in the process of improving the application.

Once the necessary modifications have been made, the entire application will be updated to reflect these changes.

RoCrow

Sure. Our Technical team is currently working on it and is actively engaged in the process of improving the application.

Once the necessary modifications have been made, the entire application will be updated to reflect these changes.
Any update on this? There is still no Bettermode Action module and the Tribe Action module doesn't (seem to) work?

Supreme

Staff member
Upon gathering more upvotes or implementing that integration on our platform, we'll promptly inform you.