• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I need To See Custom Fields From Nifty inside Pabbly

MBO

Hey Guys,
I need to see the custom fields created inside Nifty in Pabbly Connect. I contacted them and they me ask to contact Pabbly so you can add custom fields inside Pabbly when integration with Nifty.

Here is they message:

"Pabbly handles the native integration with them and this is a feature request for them to include custom fields. They are pretty responsive so if you reach out they will surely add this quickly."

Can Pabbly developers sort this issue?

Thank you!

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @MBO

Currently, we don't have custom fields inside Nifty in Pabbly Connect.
If you want to request, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.

MBO

Hey @MBO

Currently, we don't have custom fields inside Nifty in Pabbly Connect.
If you want to request, please send us the request here and upvote it - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

We prioritize the integrations based on the number of upvotes received for the application.
Hey Arshita, I just requested it. Do you guys have a timeframe when this will be done? Generally you guys are really fast.

Thank you!

Arshita

Staff member
Please accept my sincere apologies as we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the feature you have requested.

The integration team will prioritize API requests based on the number of upvotes it receives. Once there is an update on this matter, we will inform you immediately. Your understanding and patience in this matter would be greatly appreciated.