• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Go HighLevel - Create Location Endpoint

jhabscheid

Hi there,

Would it be possible to update the create location endpoint to allow the mailgun settings and not only twilio.

Thanks

Joe Habscheid

Supreme

Staff member
Hello @jhabscheid

We have successfully added the Mailguns' fields. Please try again from your end and let us know if that works for you.

unnamed.png

Hey having some trouble with this. Keep getting invalid API key when in fact I am using the right API key.
Can I get some help with this?

jhabscheid

The location key works for some things pertaining to the location. The only tool to create a location without having the agency apu is Zapier. If you think about that - each and every one of your customers - even if they are just users can take the API key, create the location and even steal your snapshots. I have a $37 pipeline pro lifetime account and I can create unlimited pipeline pro locations with their snapshots. I can even take their snapshot and create a location in my agency with their snapshot. Zapier is a HUGE security hole.