• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Link Person to Deal in Pipedrive

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZkMDYzNzA0MzI1MjZjNTUzMzUxM2E1MTZhNTQzNTBmMzMi_pc
Hi, I'm here to ask for further support.

The automation of Person and Deal Creation works correctly, the only problem is that the deal is not linked to the person.

We need the field to be automatically linked to the contact person that is created in the Contacts section

Is it possibile that the problem is related to the missing Person ID in the action CREATE DEAL?

Thank you

Attachments

• Damiano-D’ambrosio-Affari.png
    Damiano-D’ambrosio-Affari.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 9
P

Pabblymember11

Hey @SupportHubstrat

To add an individual to the deal, you must input the person's ID during the 'Create Deal' action step, which can be obtained from the 'Find Person' or the 'Create Person' action step.

1725879830275.png

Hi, some time ago I opened this thread to get support in connecting Google Sheets with Pipedrive and its Pipelines https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/connection-google-sheet-to-pipedrive-contact-and-deal.24098/
The operation worked correctly.

I need to recreate the same workflow but connect the deals to other pipelines.

I replicated the same workflow that works on another workflow by simply changing the reference pipeline. But new deals are always created in the same pipeline

In the video I show all the step to send deal to pipeline. As you can see the pipeline selected is Landing Aitembot but on detailed report is linked to Vittorio (ID:3) Pipeline but should be connected to Lead Aitembot

How can I solve this problem?

Attachments

• Aitembot landing _ Pabbly Connect.webm
    1 MB
Hi friend, this is Loom Link https://www.loom.com/share/0213fe24a66246c9a1de4e63738f28a3?sid=18f14596-cdca-4077-948a-7aa4e6391207

As you can see in Deal Creation is Selected LEAD_AITEMBOT PIPELINE but in the response the deal is send to Vittorio Pipeline

As I mentioned I had the same problem on other workflow and Pabbly Support solved the problem. I create the same tasks on another workflow and the problem is present again

This is the link to the workflow: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/sendwebhookdata/IjU3NjUwNTZiMDYzMTA0MzM1MjY0NTUzMDUxMzQi_pc

I need to make it work and I need to replicate on other workflow too.

Hello @SupportHubstrat

As we have checked your workflow thoroughly we have found that we were entering the Pipeline ID and Stage both at the same time hence the pipeline ID gets ignored.

I have recorded an explanation video please refer to this link to watch - https://www.loom.com/share/ec1fd7219d1c4e9ab40dd6ece2cbca6d?sid=07a40bf4-6aff-458d-b9e3-8b5f3f923ac2

1. If you want to create the deal in the stage with ID -1, you can just simply select the Pipeline and leave the stage empty.
2. If you want to add the deal in the specific stage of a specific pipeline you can use the Get all Stages action step.

If you face any further issues please let us know.

Hello @SupportHubstrat

As we have checked the workflow we noticed that both the pipeline ID and stage ID fields had been assigned with the IDs. Please note that 'pipeline_id' and 'stage_id' should not be used together as 'pipeline_id' will be ignored.

Digitalseed-Google-Brevo-Pabbly-Connect.png

In order to add the deal in the required stage of a specific pipeline, you would have to get all the stages of a specific pipeline and then map the received id of the Create deal step. I have made the changes on your behalf, please refer to the attached screenshots for more info on the changes made.

1. Get the Stages of the required pipeline, in this case, pipeline with ID 6.
Digitalseed-Google-Brevo-Pabbly-Connect(1).png

2. Map the stage ID and leave the Pipeline ID field empty and your deal will be added to the required stage, in this case, stage with ID 32.

Digitalseed-Google-Brevo-Pabbly-Connect(2).png

I hope this resolves your issue.

How do I prevent duplicates from being created in DEALs?

I launched the create DEAL command twice and 2 deals were created.

Before the create deal command there is the Find Deal command which should avoid the creation of duplicates

ArshilAhmad

Staff member

Please make sure that in Step 7 (Filter step), you select the Deal ID from Step 6 (Find Deal) of your workflow. It seems you have selected the Person ID from Step 4 (Update Person) action step, which is incorrect.
1728169489661.png