• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Workflow not running all the time..

Himesh

Hello @Wallimann , Why you are using delay for 2 days? Can you please remove that and also can you see data in and data out for users who are not registered?
If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

Wallimann

Delay is important because 2 days after signup I am sending them a Circle message.
The automation works great, EXCEPT when the user gets in through SumoKing (which triggers a CK automation in which that Pabbly trigger tag is added)

Himesh

Can you check with data in and data out in workflow history for data which is not working.

Wallimann

Data in and Out is all working fine.
The workflow's trigger is when the ConvertKit Tag ACADEMY TRIAL FEBRUARY is added.
There are 2 ways that tag gets added in ConvertKit. Only the 1st way works.

1. Through Landing Page Signup
When someone signs up to a lanfing page with a CK form he is giving the tag.
That starts Pabbly's automation.

2. Through a KingSumo signup
User signs up to a KingSumo contest. When he signs up, he is automatically added to a CK Form.
After being added to the form he is given the ACADEMY TRIAL FEBRUARY tag in CK which should trigger Pabbly's automnation.
That doesn't work even though the tag is correctly added in ConvertKit.
In ther words, if a user gets the tag through the Landing Page sign up it works.
If he signs up through KingSumo it doesn't trigger Pabbly's workflow.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Wallimann,

Thank you for sharing the detailed videos; they are very helpful. Please allow me some time to discuss the issue with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.

Wallimann

Hi @Wallimann,

Thank you for sharing the detailed videos; they are very helpful. Please allow me some time to discuss the issue with my team. We will get back to you with an update soon.
Thank you!
Just fyi I tried a bunch of other ways to trigger people coming from KingSumo and they didn't work either (Tried a CK form trigger, Different Tag,) but whenever someone comes into ConvertKit through KingSumo Pabbly won't start the workflow for those users.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Thank you for this information. Please allow our team some time to look into this concern. We will get back to you with an update soon.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team, and they suggested that as a workaround you try adding a Webhook by Pabbly inside your ConvertKit automation and send the data to this Webhook.

So essentially, you will have two workflows: one that will be triggered when the tags are added manually, and the other that will be triggered when the tags are added through automation in ConvertKit.