• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to verify the setup of the workflow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FileSure

Hello,

I have created two workflows and they seem to be fine when I test them inside Pabbly Connect as tests come back successful, but it doesn't seem to be actually working.
(I've integrated Google Forms with Freshsales suite and upon doing test entries in the form the desired fields+status are not getting updated inside Freshsales suite)

I'd like to verify that my workflows are set up as intended so I can pinpoint whether the issue is in Pabbly Connect setup or Freshsales suite.

1. Workflow 1: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzI1MjY5NTUzZDUxMzEi_pc
Updates EOI Form Response for Contacts and also updates contacts status or creates a task depending on the response submitted in the form.

2. Workflow 2: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzNDA0MzM1MjY4NTUzNjUxMzAi_pc
Updates Contacts Status when the form gets submitted.

Supreme

Staff member
I've integrated Google Forms with Freshsales suite and upon doing test entries in the form the desired fields+status are not getting updated inside Freshsales suite)
As we can see from your workflow you haven't selected anything in the status field and to update the contacts dynamically for the new contact form entry.

You should begin by searching for the contact with the "Search Contact" action step and then passing its contact ID to the "Update Contact" field. This will ensure dynamic updates for different contacts; otherwise, it will repeatedly update the same selected contact with each execution.

1698649042598.png

FileSure

I have mapped the contact ID now, but upon doing a test, nothing happens in the CRM.

For now, I'd just like to map the form(EOI_GFORM_WA) response to a custom field(EOI response) in the CRM, nothing else.

FileSure

I have mapped the contact ID now, but upon doing a test, nothing happens in the CRM.

For now, I'd just like to map the form(EOI_GFORM_WA) response to a custom field(EOI response) in the CRM, nothing else.

FileSure

There's a lot of pressure from my higher ups for it to be done correctly right away. I would appreciate a quicker response, if possible.

Thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
As mentioned above you need to map the contact ID by first searching it with the help of the "Search Contact" action step.

Make sure that the contact that you are trying to add exists in your Freshsales account or not, if not then you need to create the contact first with the help of the "Create Contact " action step.

1698651440177.png

FileSure

I have set up the "Search Contact" action step.
Upon testing, I still don't see any results in freshsales suite. I have noted tasks are getting consumed though.

Supreme

Staff member
We have remap the contact ID in the update contact action step correctly and it should work accordingly now.

1698662124952.png

Please try this in automation and do not change the value in the "Search Contact" action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.