• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Can you help me verify this workflow?

FileSure

Hello,

I have created the following workflow but it isn't working, it's supposed to update a custom field inside Freshsales Suite called 'EOI Response' based on a Google Form response.

Supreme

Staff member
I have created the following workflow but it isn't working, it's supposed to update a custom field inside Freshsales Suite called 'EOI Response' based on a Google Form response.
Could you kindly specify the custom fields from your Freshsales account that you are attempting to update? This information will enable us to investigate the matter effectively.

FileSure

For the first workflow, the custom field is 'EOI response'
For the second workflow, the custom field is 'Onboarding Form Filled'
We have a third workflow as well with the custom field 'EOI response'.
Here's the URL for the third workflow. https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTZlMDYzMjA0MzI1MjZjNTUzMDUxMzci_pc

These are all the workflows on our account and currently, they seem to be consuming tasks but the action isn't being executed inside the CRM.
They were working fine before.

Request you to upgrade the priority of this ticket.

Thank you.

FileSure

Spotted the following error in the Task History for the first workflow.

Awaiting response.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-07 211414.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 211414.png
    31 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot 2023-11-07 211441.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-07 211441.png
    43 KB · Views: 32

FileSure

Here's a task history ID that shows the error I highlighted in the screenshot sent earlier.

IjU3NjIwNTZjMDYzNjA0MzA1MjZkNTUzMTUxMzI1MTYyNTQzNSI_3D_pc

Supreme

Staff member

Supreme

Staff member
I intend to only map the custom field 'EOI response' to a question inside my Google Form, does the setup in the screenshot work?
Based on the most recent task history ID, it's evident that the custom field data is being transmitted correctly.

1699523631692.png

3. Any updates on the errors in this one?
We thoroughly examined the matter and recommend reviewing the previous message for insights into refining your workflow concerning custom fields.

FileSure

I would highly appreciate it if you could take another look at the workflows in our account to verify them since I have made the changes to the best of my understanding.

For mapping the code'261' for Yes, it wasn't working. So I changed it to Yes and after then it worked for the contact I was testing for but I'm not sure of the contacts moving forward.

Supreme

Staff member

FileSure

Please, verify if this is alright since it wasn't working when I mapped and added the code for Yes(261)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-10 135750.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-10 135750.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 24