• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

2 Errors to Highlevel

HoosierLife

One is trying to just update a custom field. Pretty simple, webhook in to Update Contact. Get error.

The other is Google Sheet to Create Contact. It might work, but when the Google Sheet gets a new row, it's not firing the workflow.

Fagun Shah

One is trying to just update a custom field. Pretty simple, webhook in to Update Contact. Get error.

The other is Google Sheet to Create Contact. It might work, but when the Google Sheet gets a new row, it's not firing the workflow.
For 2nd Issue(Google Sheet) not firing new row added trigger,

How is new row added to Gsheet?

If it is added through third party API then you need to check mark Send on Schedule also and it will send all new rows to pabbly every one hour.

If that still does not work let me know on FB Messanger, I will help you - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @HoosierLife
Due to some changes at Highlevel API the required field has been changed. Now you have to fill in the full name and Contact id to update the contact.

2021-06-28_13h34_43.png

Also, while creating the contact you need to fill in the email id and phone number to create the contact.

2021-06-28_15h20_11.png

Please try again at your end and let us know if that works for you.

HoosierLife

For 2nd Issue(Google Sheet) not firing new row added trigger,

How is new row added to Gsheet?

If it is added through third party API then you need to check mark Send on Schedule also and it will send all new rows to pabbly every one hour.

If that still does not work let me know on FB Messanger, I will help you - https://www.facebook.com/fagun.shah.7/
It is added by 3rd party API. But I was trying to manually add rows to see if it triggered the workflow.

HoosierLife

Hey @HoosierLife

Due to some changes at Highlevel API the required field has been changed. Now you have to fill in the full name and Contact id to update the contact.

View attachment 1923

Also, while creating the contact you need to fill in the email id and phone number to create the contact.

View attachment 1924

Please try again at your end and let us know if that works for you.
I'm not getting a phone number for the google sheet. The zap works just fine with only Name and email.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @HoosierLife

Please try to create the contact in Highlevel by using {{blank}} in a phone number field, so it would interrupt your action even if you don't have a phone number in case.

Although, we have set this up in your workflow. So please give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

2021-06-29_16h12_56.png

HoosierLife

The update contact step worked. But when my team tried to make a copy of the workflow for another High Level user, it keeps failing.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @HoosierLife

1) After changing in any action and after clicking on "save and send request", you only need to refresh the tab and it will update the further steps.

2) To update the contact that particular ID has to be in your high-level account. Because it seems like it is not present in your account currently. You can match it with the email_id of that lead.

Further, you can re-authorize the respective high-level account when you are cloning/copying the workflow.

Last edited by a moderator: